Rotary support is designed for measuring the orientation of the antennas in the azimuthal angle, angle of elevation and angle of the plane of polarization in the laboratory, factory and field conditions.
- The angle of rotation in azimuth from 0° to 360° with count of 0,1°
- The angle of rotation in elevation from minus 30° to plus 90° with count of 0,1°
- The rotation angle of the plane of polarization from minus 95° to plus 95° with count of 1°
- Installation height of orientation mechanism axis - from 1,35 to 2,5 m. Note – Maximum height is described taking into account mounted rack, fully extended smooth lifting mechanism and fully extended legs, spaced by an angle of 30° to the azimuthal mechanism axis.
- Smooth height adjustment of orientation mechanism axis 0,25 m
- Climatic and mechanical influences resistence of tripod meets norms of class 6 ГОСТ 22261-94
- Rotary support overall dimensions - 1687х2500 (in unfolded state with a maximum height. Size Ø1687 – triangle vertices circumcircle diameter, occupied by the rotary support on horizontal ground)
- Rotary support operating conditions:
the ambient temperature of minus 50 to plus 60° С
- Rotary support weight – 19,5 kg